10 tips to make perfect homemade donuts super fluffy

 Introduction

Donuts are one of my favorite sweet snacks, I love the ones that are glazed, covered in sugar or chocolate they are just perfect. best donuts in australia The first time I made homemade donuts, I was a little scared, because I was aware that they sell commercial donuts so rich and fluffy that I had ventured to make them from scratch. We had the ingredients, my blender and I ready to get to work. The result: they were the best donuts I had ever tasted, imagine that.

If you think homemade donuts aren't worth it, I'm sure you've never tried one. Also, I think there is a certain magic in preparing homemade bread, personally it is extremely relaxing and my house ends up smelling glorious.

Follow these simple tips to make the best and fluffiest homemade donuts:

Let's start with the ingredients there are many recipes to make them. Choose the one that suits your tastes: gluten-free, sugar-free, with cinnamon, oatmeal and more.

Dilute your yeast in milk or warm water, add a tablespoon of sugar. In this way you will activate it to have fluffy donuts. How do you know it's ready? Very easy, you will see some bubbles on its surface.

If you have started to knead the dough, you are surely wondering, how will I know that it is ready? You have to have a shiny, moist dough that comes off the table easily.



The time has come to rest your dough, cover with plastic and let it double in size.

To cut the perfect donuts use a circular cutter, go through flour so that it does not stick to your dough.

If you decide to make a glaze or icing, the easiest way to get the perfect thickness is to slowly add the liquid (milk, juice or egg white) to the icing sugar.

And voila you will have perfect homemade donuts

The best time of day to eat a donut is when they are freshly decorated. If you didn't have time, don't worry, what you can do is: 

Start by wrapping each donut with a napkin and put it in a paper bag. Place your donuts in the oven and heat in 15-second intervals if they don't have frosting; and 5 seconds if you have it; although if there is any filling, keep in mind that it will get too hot and the frosting may melt a little.

Read More: Order Donuts in Perth

Click Here

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Donuts In Perth

10 Gift Ideas for Donut Lovers to Make Their Day Sweeter

Raising the Bar for Donut Shops